Police Report Missing Man Who May be in Brampton
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing man tonight.
Police said at 7:56 p.m. on January 17, 2018 that James Boynton, 35, is missing.
Boynton is described as male, white, 6’, approximately 200 pounds with a medium build. Police say he has very short, dark hair, brown eyes, and bad teeth.
Police say Boynton was last seen wearing jeans, a grey hoodie, and a blue shirt. Boynton may be in Brampton or Georgetown, driving a 2012 grey Ford Fusion.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Police Seeking Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Seeking Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing 37-year-old man from Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Female