UPDATED: Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
A 67 year-old Brampton woman is missing and her family is concerned for her well-being.
Gao Guanghua was last seen on Feb. 26 at 5 p.m. at her home near Wanless Dr. and Van Kirk Dr.
Guanghua only speaks Mandarin and requires medication that was left behind.
She's described as an Asian female standing 4-foot-11, weighing 130 pounds with a medium build.
Guanghua has a light complexion, brown eyes, and straight black hair above the ears.
She was last seen wearing a beige winter jacket, grey or black jogging pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the 22 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Police say Guanghua has been located deceased.
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- MISSING: Police Searching for Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Pregnant Woman Last Seen in Brampton