Police Report Several Collisions Due to Weather
Peel Regional Police have reported several collisions in Peel region tonight.
Police have said that there are currently seven motor vehicle collisions in Peel region.
The Region of Peel has advised that there is 25-40mm of rain expected tonight, Thursday May 4.
Residents are advised to keep their vehicle’s lights on while driving, drive according to weather conditions, and avoid walking or driving in flooded areas.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Peel Police on Scene at Multiple Brampton Locations Following Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Police Reporting Over a Dozen Collisions in Brampton and Peel Region
- Peel Police Reveal Concerning Statistic On Driving In Wet Weather
- Peel Police Launch Distracted Driving Campaign
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton