Police Report Vehicle Collision with Post
Peel Regional Police have reported a driver is in the hospital after colliding with a post in Brampton.
Police reported the collision at around 5 p.m. this evening at Torbram and Bovaird.
The driver has non-life threatening injuries and has been transported to a local hospital.
Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Report Injuries After Collision in Brampton
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton