Police Reporting Over a Dozen Collisions in Brampton and Peel Region
When inclement weather hits, traffic accidents become more common.
Peel police recently announced that there are currently 14 accidents in Peel Region.
Shortly after that announcement, police reported two more incidents—including a four car collision on McLaughlin north of Queen in Brampton.
Police are reminding residents that if their vehicles are driveable, they can go to a police station to report the accident. Residents are also reminded that this is only necessary if the damage to the vehicle exceeds $2,000.
If the damage is minor, drivers can simply exchange license, vehicle and insurance information without involving police.
Please drive as safely as possible.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford