Police Reporting Over a Dozen Collisions in Brampton and Peel Region
When inclement weather hits, traffic accidents become more common.
Peel police recently announced that there are currently 14 accidents in Peel Region.
Shortly after that announcement, police reported two more incidents—including a four car collision on McLaughlin north of Queen in Brampton.
Police are reminding residents that if their vehicles are driveable, they can go to a police station to report the accident. Residents are also reminded that this is only necessary if the damage to the vehicle exceeds $2,000.
If the damage is minor, drivers can simply exchange license, vehicle and insurance information without involving police.
Please drive as safely as possible.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Police Respond to Flurry of Accidents in Brampton
- Shots fired, damage to vehicles and Brampton home: Peel Police
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton
- Police Report Several Collisions Due to Weather
- Peel Police on Scene at Multiple Brampton Locations Following Motor Vehicle Collisions