Police Respond on Stabbing Call in Brampton
Peel Regional police and K9 units are responding to a stabbing incident in Brampton.
According to police, the incident took place in the area of Great Lakes Drive and Serenity Lane. The call was received at 7:03 pm.
The victim is a 16 year old male with non life threatening injuries.
Suspects have fled on foot.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police have advised that four suspects are in custody and that the victim was taken to a local hospital.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- A Major Mobility Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges