Police Respond on Stabbing Call in Brampton
Peel Regional police and K9 units are responding to a stabbing incident in Brampton.
According to police, the incident took place in the area of Great Lakes Drive and Serenity Lane. The call was received at 7:03 pm.
The victim is a 16 year old male with non life threatening injuries.
Suspects have fled on foot.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police have advised that four suspects are in custody and that the victim was taken to a local hospital.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays