Police Respond to Flurry of Accidents in Brampton
With snow comes accidents and police have reported a flurry of collisions in Brampton.
In the last hour, Peel police have announced four accidents.
The first was a fail to remain collision at West Drive and Glidden Road. Only minor injuries were reported and the suspect was last seen driving southbound on West Drive from Glidden. The vehicle is described as a white infiniti SUV with damage to the driver’s side. The driver is described as a black female.
After reporting the fail to remain incident, police announced that a single vehicle rolled over and collided with a tree on Kingknoll Drive near Creditstone.
Shortly after, police reported that a single car crashed into a concrete pillar at Queen and Chapel. Only minor injuries were reported.
Police also announced that a two vehicle collision occurred at Clark and Torbram and resulted in minor injuries.
Please be mindful of road conditions and drive with caution.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation