Police Respond to Flurry of Accidents in Brampton
With snow comes accidents and police have reported a flurry of collisions in Brampton.
In the last hour, Peel police have announced four accidents.
The first was a fail to remain collision at West Drive and Glidden Road. Only minor injuries were reported and the suspect was last seen driving southbound on West Drive from Glidden. The vehicle is described as a white infiniti SUV with damage to the driver’s side. The driver is described as a black female.
After reporting the fail to remain incident, police announced that a single vehicle rolled over and collided with a tree on Kingknoll Drive near Creditstone.
Shortly after, police reported that a single car crashed into a concrete pillar at Queen and Chapel. Only minor injuries were reported.
Police also announced that a two vehicle collision occurred at Clark and Torbram and resulted in minor injuries.
Please be mindful of road conditions and drive with caution.
Stay safe, everyone!
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- House of the week: almost $1.7 mil house with stunning property
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots