Police respond to man in distress in Brampton
A man in distress has been taken to hospital, police say.
Peel police say that officers responded to reports of a male kneeling in the street in the Dixie Rd. and Steeles area in Brampton.
“Officers have located [the] male and are transporting him to a local hospital to get the help he needs,” police said on social media.
Police say a call regarding the incident came in shortly after 10:00 am.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton