Police Respond to Vehicle Stuck in Grass on Homeowners Property in Brampton
Peel Police were recently on scene of an incident where a vehicle was stuck in the grass at the rear of a homeowners property in Brampton.
According to police this incident took place in the area of Mayfield Road and The Gore Road at around 10:28 p.m. yesterday (May 21).
Police say the occupants of the vehicle were looking for a conservation area.
However, the driver has agreed to repair the damage with sod.
Update: Currently waiting for a tow-truck. After speaking with the homeowner, the driver has agreed to repair the damage (approximate 100ft) with sod. We’ve also had to inform them that a Honda Fit isn’t designed to go off-roading…. #PRPVRA pic.twitter.com/8Jt0MSYXFO— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 22, 2019
We will provide updates as they become available.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Peel Police Responding To Vehicle On Fire In Brampton
- Peel Police on Scene at Multiple Brampton Locations Following Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Peel Police Responding To Suspicious Vehicle Parked At Brampton Courthouse
- Police on Scene Following Vehicle Fire in Brampton