Police Responding to "Dangerous Condition" at Pearson Airport
Police are responding to a “dangerous condition” at Pearson Airport.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports a drone flying near the airport and are trying to locate the operator.
Drones are not allowed within 5.6 km (or 400 feet) of the airport unless they have prior permission from Nav Canada.
A call regarding the incident was received at 11:15 a.m.
Officers have checked the area and did not locate the drone or the operator. There was no impact to airport operations.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Police On Scene At Pearson Airport Due To "Dangerous Condition"
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Pearson Airport is first Canadian airport to achieve global health accreditation amid COVID-19
- Mock Explosive Discovered at Pearson Airport