Police Responding to "Dangerous Condition" at Pearson Airport
Police are responding to a “dangerous condition” at Pearson Airport.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports a drone flying near the airport and are trying to locate the operator.
Drones are not allowed within 5.6 km (or 400 feet) of the airport unless they have prior permission from Nav Canada.
A call regarding the incident was received at 11:15 a.m.
Officers have checked the area and did not locate the drone or the operator. There was no impact to airport operations.
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton