Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
Police received a call at 2:44 pm in regard to an incident with a dangerous weapon in Brampton.
Police say there was a female threatening the Peel Paramedics crew with a knife in the area of Elgin Drive and Main Street.
More information to come when it becomes available.
UPDATE: Police say the female no longer has the knife and has been assessed by paramedics. She will be taken to a hospital to receive the support that she needs, according to police.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Paramedics Treating Female Victim in Brampton Residential Fire
- Police On Scene For Female And Child Struck By Vehicle In Brampton
- SIU Clears Peel Police in Brampton Arrest Involving Man With Knife
- Police on Scene Investigating Armed Robbery with Knife in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton