Police Responding to Report of Gunshots in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police say they were called at 8:06 p.m. for a report of gunshots in the area of Centre Street North and Williams Parkway.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation continues.
UPDATE: Police say they have confirmed gunshots.
Access to the intersection is currently restricted for the investigation. Residents are asked to use alternate routes.
Police are additionally investigating a report of gunshots in the area of Hurontario and Sandalwood Parkway. This intersection is also closed until further notice.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases