Police responding to shots fired in Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating reports of shots fired in Brampton.
At 5:20 p.m. today, PRP was called to the area of Sawston Circle and Edenbrook Hill Drive for what is believed to have been gunshots.
So far, no injuries have been reported.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area, and residents can expect a heavier-than-normal police presence as PRP continues to investigate.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases