Police Responding to Stabbing Incident in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are responding to a stabbing in Brampton tonight.
Police said at 10:42 p.m. that there had been a stabbing in the area of Queen Street East and Hansen Road North.
According to police, there is one female victim and her injuries do not appear life threatening.
Police, K9 and Tactical units are in the area.
Residents are advised to avoid the area.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Business owners on their own when it comes to mask bylaw enforcement
- Photos surface of Andrew Scheer failing to wear mask while travelling