Police Say Missing Toronto Teen Could be in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help locating a missing 15-year-old girl who might be in Brampton.
Peel police are searching for Justice Reid, a teen from Toronto who was last seen on July 16 in the Torbram Rd. and Countryside Dr. area.
Police say Reid is described as a 5’8” female with a medium build and dark brown hair (when she was last seen, her hair was in a bun).
She was last seen wearing red and black Air Jordan shoes or blue flip-flops. Police also say she was carrying a black and purple bag.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call police.
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead
- Tornado watch in effect for Brampton
- Arrests made in double stabbing at Brampton apartment
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Onions sold in Brampton recalled due to possible Salmonella
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Brampton Girl
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen
- Police Concerned For Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Teen Who Went Missing Several Days Ago
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton