Police Search for Missing Brampton Man
Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing man.
Robel Chaka, 28, was last seen on Friday, July 30, 2017, at around 1:53 a.m. in the area of Sandalwood and Queen Mary in Brampton.
Chaka is described as male, black, 6 feet tall, 165 pounds, brown eyes, short braided hair, a goatee, and having glasses.
He was last seen wearing black clothing and driving a 2013 Honda Civic, 4 door, red, with Ontario license plate number CBVF428.
Police say family is concerned for his well-being, as he requires medication that he doesn’t have with him.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Robel CHAKA is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton
- Police Seek Public Assistance to Locate Missing Brampton Male
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman