UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing woman who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that they’re looking for 43-year-old Damaris Del Valle Pinda.
She was last seen in the Bramalea and Bovaird area at 5:30 a.m.
She was last spotted wearing a black sweater and blue jeans.
UPDATED: she has been found in good health.
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Brampton
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,496 total cases found in Brampton
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- UPDATED: Brampton Woman Suffering from Dementia Missing
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police Looking For Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Brampton
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton, New to Canada