Police Searching for 14-Year-Old Brampton Girl
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 14-year-old girl from Brampton.
Police say Mya Black was last seen on Tuesday, June 20 at approximately 3:30 p.m. in the Stable Gate and Van Kirk Drive area in Brampton.
Black is described as a black 5'7" female with light skin and a slim build. She's 130 pounds and has black and red hair and a nose piercing.
Family and police are concerned for her well-being, as she requires medication and does not have it with her.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Girl from Brampton
- Police Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned For Brampton Teen Who Has Been Missing For Over a Month
- Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man Without Medication