Police Searching for 14-Year-Old Brampton Girl
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 14-year-old girl from Brampton.
Police say Mya Black was last seen on Tuesday, June 20 at approximately 3:30 p.m. in the Stable Gate and Van Kirk Drive area in Brampton.
Black is described as a black 5'7" female with light skin and a slim build. She's 130 pounds and has black and red hair and a nose piercing.
Family and police are concerned for her well-being, as she requires medication and does not have it with her.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Canadian man who was set to be deported from U.S. gets COVID in custody, dies
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Girl from Brampton
- Police Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned For Brampton Teen Who Has Been Missing For Over a Month
- Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man Without Medication