Police Searching for a Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police and family are concerned for her well-being of a missing woman.
Claudette Edwards-Kerr, 56, was last seen on Sunday, January 6 at 9:30 a.m. in the area of Kennedy Road South and Clarence Street.
Edwards-Kerr is described as a black woman with a thin build, 5'3, 110 pounds, with curly short black hair. She is missing an upper front tooth and has a surgery scar on her stomach.
Police say she was last seen wearing blue jeans, a brown bomber style winter jacket, a black toque, and black house slippers.
Anyone with information is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
UPDATE: Police have advised that Edwards-Kerr was last seen getting off a bus on January 6 at York University at 10:15 am.
UPDATE: Police have advised that Edwards-Kerr has been located.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,496 total cases found in Brampton
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm