Police Searching for Alleged TV Thief in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help following a commercial robbery in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Friday, February 16 at approximately 1:45 p.m., a male suspect entered a store in the Great Lakes Drive and Bovaird Drive area.
Police allege the suspect selected a TV off the shelf and attempted to walk out of the store. When the cashier approached the suspect, he reportedly indicated he had a weapon and fled the store with the TV.
Police say the victim, a 22 year-old Brampton man, did not suffer any injuries.
The suspect is described as a 5'7" white male in his mid-30s with a slim build and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black baseball hat, black jacket, white button shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact Central Robbery Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3410.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton
- Police Hunting for Robbery Suspect Who Has Hit Brampton and Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Two Gunpoint Bank Robberies in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Commercial Robbery in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect of Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police on the Hunt for Suspect After Armed Robbery in Brampton