Police Searching for "Armed and Dangerous" Man in Brampton
Police have issued an arrest warrant for a man wanted in connection with a 2017 drug and gun investigation.
Peel police say investigators with the force's Major Drugs and Vice Bureau are continuing an investigation related to the arrest of three individuals for drug and firearms offences in November 2017.
Peel police say officers launched an investigation in the summer of 2017 into individuals allegedly responsible for trafficking in drugs in Brampton and Mississauga.
Police say that, on November 23, 2017, officers located and seized a quantity of cocaine, marijuana and hashish during a traffic stop.
Several residential search warrants were then executed within the GTA, allegedly resulting in further illegal drugs being located. Police also say two firearms were seized.
Police have identified a fourth male wanted in connection with the investigation.
Police say Jurgen Walter Reyes is currently wanted for unauthorized possession of a firearm and two counts of breach of firearm prohibition order.
Police say the suspect should be considered armed and dangerous.
He was last associated with a silver Honda Pilot with Ontario licence plate CDDS-129.
Investigators are asking that members of the public with information on the whereabouts of the suspect to contact the Peel Regional Police Major Drugs and Vice Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 3515.
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win
- “Armed and Dangerous” Man Facing Firearms Charges in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Wanted in Connection with Human Trafficking Offences
- Police Allegedly Seize Drugs and Firearm From Brampton Residences
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Drugs and Guns Seized Following Major Drug Bust in the GTA