Police Searching for Brampton Man With Alzheimer's
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Peel police say 71-year-old Domingo Carrera was last seen when he left his Grasspoint Sq. and Grenoble Blvd. area home for a walk at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 9, 2018.
Police say Carrera is described as a white male who is 5'4'' with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, a checkered shirt with red and yellow stripes, jeans and white running shoes.
Carrera only speaks Spanish.
Police believe he may travel to the Etobicoke area.
Police and family are concerned for Carrera's well-being and safety.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Domingo Carrera is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death