Police Searching for Brampton Teen Who Went Missing Several Days Ago
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton teen.
Peel police recently reported that 14-year-old Musfiqur Rahman was last seen in the Kipling Subway Station area in Toronto on Friday, Dec. 8 at approximately 5:45 p.m.
Rahman lives in the Geneva Crescent and Greenmount Road area in Brampton.
He is described as a South Asian male with light complexion who is 5’9” tall and 170 pounds. He has short, black wavy hair, brown eyes and is clean shaven. He was last seen wearing a red sweater, dark blue jeans, a blue and white windbreaker jacket and black shoes.
Police and family are concerned for Rahman's well-being.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATE: Police say Rahman has been located in good health.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated