UPDATE: Police Locate Elderly Brampton Man With Dementia
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a 73-year-old Brampton man who suffers from dementia.
According to police, Alfred Pantlitz left his Brampton residence on Monday, Feb. 20 at approximately 9:35 p.m. in his vehicle—a 2007 Chrysler 300 with an Ontario licence plate reading BHKJ394.
Pantlitz is described as a 5'8" black male who is 130 pounds. He has brown eyes, short black receding hair and he is clean shaven. He was last seen wearing light blue jeans, a black baseball cap, a black sweater and running shoes. He speaks with a Guyanese accent.
Pantlitz's vehicle was located on Tuesday, Feb. 21 at 3:43pm in the area of Dundas Street and Mavis Road in Mississauga. It is believed that he left on foot from that area.
Family and police are concerned for Pantlitz's well-being, as he may be lost.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Alfred PANTLITZ is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Pantlitz has been located in good health. Police are thanking everyone for their assistance.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Police Seek Public Assistance to Locate Missing Brampton Male
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Pregnant Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 13-Year-Old Girl from Brampton
- UPDATE: Police and Family Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Man in Brampton