Police Searching for Elderly Woman From Brampton
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing woman today.
Police reported that Olive Brooks, 79, of Brampton, was last seen this morning at 8:40 a.m. at York University bus terminal located at 4700 Keele Street in the City of North York.
She was heading to Etobicoke General Hospital located at 101 Humber College Blvd in the City of Etobicoke.
Brooks is described as female, black, 5'0" and 110lbs, with a thin build, last seen wearing wearing a brown, curly wig, a black and brown flowered shirt, grey dress pants, and carrying a brown purse.
Police and family are concerned for Brooks’s well-being. She has Alzheimer's disease as well as other medical conditions for which she requires medication that she does not have with her.
Anyone with information on Brooks’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Brooks has been located safe and in good health. Police thank everyone that assisted in locating her.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament