Police Searching for Hairstylist Wanted in Connection With Fatal Stabbing
A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued for a man wanted in connection with a fatal stabbing.
Toronto police say that on Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018, at 8:05 p.m., officers received a 9-1-1 call for a stabbing at the corner of Yonge Street and Wedgewood Drive in the North York area.
Police say that once on scene, officers located a man with severe trauma related to an edged weapon.
The man, identified as 45-year-old Toronto man Nader Fadael, succumbed to his injuries while en route to hospital.
Now, police say an arrest warrant has been issued for 25-year-old Toronto man Sepehr Yeganehfathollah.
Police say the suspect is facing a first degree murder charge.
Police say the suspect is described as a 5’8” male with a medium build and a mole on his left cheek. His hair is currently very short on the sides and long on the top (a ‘fade’-style haircut) and he has a short beard.
Police say he is known to work as a hairstylist.
The suspect is considered armed and dangerous, according to police.
Anyone who sees him is asked to dial 9-1-1 immediately.
"He is aware he is wanted and anyone assisting him will be investigated and charged," police say.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Brampton Homicide Suspect
- Police Searching for Man Wanted in Connection with Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Looking for Suspect Following Murder of Brampton Man
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Armed Kidnapping Suspect