Police Searching for Hit and Run Vehicle That Struck Motorcyclist in Brampton
Police are on scene following a hit and run collision in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a crash involving a vehicle and motorcycle occurred in the Kennedy Road and Stafford Drive area.
Police say the vehicle failed to remain at the scene.
Officers are on the lookout for an older model four-door beige sedan.
One person has been transported to hospital.
There are no reports on the extent of the victim’s injuries at this time.
Police say northbound traffic on Kennedy is blocked at Tullamore. Southbound traffic is blocked at Stafford Road.
UPDATE: The motorcyclist has sustained minor injuries. The roadway is now open.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Police on Scene Due to Crash Involving Allegedly Stolen Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Bike and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton