Police Searching for Hit and Run Vehicle That Struck Motorcyclist in Brampton
Police are on scene following a hit and run collision in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a crash involving a vehicle and motorcycle occurred in the Kennedy Road and Stafford Drive area.
Police say the vehicle failed to remain at the scene.
Officers are on the lookout for an older model four-door beige sedan.
One person has been transported to hospital.
There are no reports on the extent of the victim’s injuries at this time.
Police say northbound traffic on Kennedy is blocked at Tullamore. Southbound traffic is blocked at Stafford Road.
UPDATE: The motorcyclist has sustained minor injuries. The roadway is now open.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Despite fewer drivers on the road, Canadian auto insurance rates increase during second quarter of 2020
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Police searching for motorcyclist who fled scene of crash in Brampton
- Police on Scene Due to Crash Involving Allegedly Stolen Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Bike and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton