Police Searching for Hit and Run Vehicle That Struck Motorcyclist in Brampton
Police are on scene following a hit and run collision in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a crash involving a vehicle and motorcycle occurred in the Kennedy Road and Stafford Drive area.
Police say the vehicle failed to remain at the scene.
Officers are on the lookout for an older model four-door beige sedan.
One person has been transported to hospital.
There are no reports on the extent of the victim’s injuries at this time.
Police say northbound traffic on Kennedy is blocked at Tullamore. Southbound traffic is blocked at Stafford Road.
UPDATE: The motorcyclist has sustained minor injuries. The roadway is now open.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Police on Scene Due to Crash Involving Allegedly Stolen Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Bike and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton