Police Searching for Man Who Assaulted Two Women in Brampton
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a man who assaulted two female victims.
On Thursday, Feb. 16 at approximately 10:00 a.m., a woman was approached while walking on Mackay Street north of North Park Drive in Brampton and grabbed by the shoulders. She was able to push the assailant off and did not suffer any injuries.
That same day, another woman was attacked around 4:00 p.m. The victim was walking in Maitland Park when she was approached by man who grabbed her arm from behind and spun her around. She was also able to push the assailant away and break free. She did not suffer any injuries.
The suspect in both incident is described as a 5'10" black male with a slim build, thin mustache and possible short braids or afro-style hair. He was last seen wearing a dark grey or black hooded jacket and black baggy pants.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to contact investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905)-453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19