Police Searching for Man with Alzheimer's Last Seen in Brampton
Police are searching for an elderly man with Alzheimer’s who has gone missing in Brampton.
Peel police are searching for 78-year-old Fariq Garcha. He was last seen in the Peter Robertson and Bramalea area.
Garcha was last seen wearing a blue turban, a brown checkered shirt, a beige jacket and beige pants.
If you see him, please call police.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Consequences for improper mask and glove disposal still in effect in Brampton
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection