Police Searching for Man with Alzheimer's Last Seen in Brampton
Police are searching for an elderly man with Alzheimer’s who has gone missing in Brampton.
Peel police are searching for 78-year-old Fariq Garcha. He was last seen in the Peter Robertson and Bramalea area.
Garcha was last seen wearing a blue turban, a brown checkered shirt, a beige jacket and beige pants.
If you see him, please call police.
- Elderly Man With Alzheimer's Missing, Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Man Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: Man Was Found and Reunited With Family
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Male with Alzheimers in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for 22-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton