UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 11-Year-Old Boy in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 11-year-old boy who was last seen in Brampton.
Dilshawn Sekhon is described as a South Asian male who is four feet tall and 91 pounds. He has glasses and last seen wearing grey track pants, a white shirt, black shoes and an orange winter jacket. He may be carrying a black and blue knapsack and riding a silver scooter.
He was last seen in the Mavis and Ray Lawson area in Brampton and may be in the Square One area in Mississauga.
If you see him, please call police.
UPDATE: Sekhon has been located in good health.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- UPDATE LOCATED: Missing 12 Year Old in Good Health
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Brampton Girl
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 53-year-old man from Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy