UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 13-Year-Old Girl from Brampton
Family and police are concerned for the well-being of a missing girl from Brampton.
Danae Brown, 13, was last seen at 11:30 a.m. Thursday morning (April 13) when she left her family home in the area of Vodden Street East and Kennedy Road North.
Brown is described as a black female, brown eyes, 5'9" tall, 140 pounds with a medium build and dark brown shoulder-length hair in four large braids. She was last seen wearing a black leather jacket, white t-shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
UPDATE: Brown has been located in good health.
UPDATE: Brown has been located in good health and was reunited with her family. Police thank the public for their assistance in finding her.
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton