Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
Investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are looking for help in locating a missing 15 year-old-boy from Brampton.
Dylan Harris-Wynter was last seen on Wednesday, June 5, at approximately 7:30 am, near Conestoga Drive and Wexford Road in the City of Brampton.
He is described as male, African American, 5'6 tall, weighing 130 lbs, with a slim build with medium length black curly hair. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, white headphones and carrying a black satchel.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Canadian man who was set to be deported from U.S. gets COVID in custody, dies