Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are searching for a missing boy from Brampton.
Sixteen-year-old Jacob Garcia was last seen at approximately 6 p.m. today in the area of Vodden Street and Main Street.
He’s described as approximately 5'7" tall, weighing roughly 140 lbs, with short brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark navy jacket with a fur hood, black track pants, and grey running shoes.
Police and his family are concerned for his safety.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is urged to contact the 22 Division Criminial Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 53-year-old man from Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 24-year-old Brampton man
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen