Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are searching for a missing boy from Brampton.
Sixteen-year-old Jacob Garcia was last seen at approximately 6 p.m. today in the area of Vodden Street and Main Street.
He’s described as approximately 5'7" tall, weighing roughly 140 lbs, with short brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark navy jacket with a fur hood, black track pants, and grey running shoes.
Police and his family are concerned for his safety.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is urged to contact the 22 Division Criminial Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Justin Trudeau says it would be a “mistake” for the U.S. to reduce amount of medical equipment coming into Canada
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 53-year-old man from Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 24-year-old Brampton man
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen