UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Brampton Girl
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 16-year-old Brampton girl.
Alora Darlene Graves is missing from her home in the Countryside Drive and Highway 410 area.
Graves is described as a white female who is 5’2” and 130 pounds. She has long, dyed red hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing black pants, black shoes, a hoodie that’s bright blue at the top and dark blue on the bottom and carrying a backpack.
Graves has autism and functions at a 7/8-year-old level.
If you see her, please call Peel police at 905-453-3311.
UPDATE: Graves has been located in good health.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Missing Girls With Intellectual Disabilities in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen
- Police Searching for Missing Teenage Girl from Brampton
- MISSING: Police Searching for Teenager in Brampton