Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Girl from Brampton
Police have requested the public’s help in locating a missing girl from Brampton.
Breanna Stoddart, 16, was last seen on Monday, March 13 at approximately 6:00 pm. She left a residence in the area of Bovaird Drive and Langston Drive and has not been seen since.
Stoddart is described as female, multi-racial with light skin and black, curly hair to the lower back. She is approximately 5'3" tall and 190 pounds.
She was last seen wearing a knee length black jacket with a fur collar, grey sweatpants, and black UGG boots.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak