Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Girl from Brampton
Police have requested the public’s help in locating a missing girl from Brampton.
Breanna Stoddart, 16, was last seen on Monday, March 13 at approximately 6:00 pm. She left a residence in the area of Bovaird Drive and Langston Drive and has not been seen since.
Stoddart is described as female, multi-racial with light skin and black, curly hair to the lower back. She is approximately 5'3" tall and 190 pounds.
She was last seen wearing a knee length black jacket with a fur collar, grey sweatpants, and black UGG boots.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms