Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen
Police are searching for a missing teen who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police say 17-year-old Alora Graves was last seen in the Dixie Road and Leacrest Street area at approximately 12:37 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2019.
Graves is described as a female who is 5'3" and 120 pounds with a light complexion and slim build. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a green shirt, grey sweatpants, a purple hooded sweater, a grey coat, blue shoes. She was carrying a red backpack.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being, as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
She is known to frequent the Kennedy Road and Williams Parkway area.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATE: Graves has been located, police say.
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent