Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen
Police are searching for a missing teen who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police say 17-year-old Alora Graves was last seen in the Dixie Road and Leacrest Street area at approximately 12:37 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2019.
Graves is described as a female who is 5'3" and 120 pounds with a light complexion and slim build. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a green shirt, grey sweatpants, a purple hooded sweater, a grey coat, blue shoes. She was carrying a red backpack.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being, as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
She is known to frequent the Kennedy Road and Williams Parkway area.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATE: Graves has been located, police say.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- MISSING: Police Searching for Teenager in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Brampton Girl
- Police Searching for Brampton Teen Who Went Missing Several Days Ago
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy