Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old
He is described as male, South Asian, 5'7", with a light complexion, thin build and short black hair.
Police say he has an Arabic tattoo on his left arm.
Police and family are concerned for Tularam's well-being and safety.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Nankumar Tularam is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Brampton Man
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton