Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female Last Seen in Brampton
Peel Police is seeking the public's help in locating a missing teen who was last seen in the City of Brampton.
Police say Melissa McGibbon, a 18-year-old female from Brampton, left her residence on Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2018, at approximately 8:30 p.m.
McGibbon was last seen in the area of Main Street North and Archibald Street.
Police and family are concerned for the safety and well-being of McGibbon and are currently conducting a region-wide search for her.
Peel Police are asking for the assistance of citizens and partners in the GTA to check local shelters and hotels for McGibbon.
McGibbon is described as a white, 5'7" female who is approximately 170 lbs. McGibbon was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt, black tights, and pink slippers.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of McGibbon is asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Anonymous information can also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Police Search for Missing Female in Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Boy From Brampton