Police Searching for Missing 19-year-Old Brampton Woman
A 19-year-old Brampton woman is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help find her.
Alice Mathu “went missing on Friday,” said Const. Bally Saini.
She was last spotted at her home on Fandango Dr. in Brampton.
Mathu is believed to be in the Toronto area, possibly riding public transit.
She’s described as standing 5-foot-2, weighing 150 pounds.
Mathu wears glasses. She was last seen wearing a purple jacket, grey track pants, and a white hoodie.
Her hair is in braided extensions with beads.
She was possibly wearing winter boots and carrying a bag.
CORRECTION TO UPDATE: Mathu has been found as of 9:45 p.m. Monday, not Sunday as originally stated.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths