Police Searching for Missing 36-Year-Old Brampton Man
A 36-year-old Brampton man is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help find him.
Gurpal Thind was last seen on Monday, April 10, 2017, at 3 p.m. in the area of Sunnyview Rd. and Sandalwood Pkwy.
He’s described as South Asian, weighing 155 pounds, 5-foot-6, with a medium build. He has short black hair in a brush cut and a receding hairline.
Thind’s family and police are concerned for his well-being as he has never been missing for such an extended period of time in the past.
Anyone with information on Thind’s whereabouts is asked to phone 22 Division’s criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- Ontario will need to recall defective licence plates, cabinet minister says