Police Searching for Missing 36-Year-Old Brampton Man
A 36-year-old Brampton man is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help find him.
Gurpal Thind was last seen on Monday, April 10, 2017, at 3 p.m. in the area of Sunnyview Rd. and Sandalwood Pkwy.
He’s described as South Asian, weighing 155 pounds, 5-foot-6, with a medium build. He has short black hair in a brush cut and a receding hairline.
Thind’s family and police are concerned for his well-being as he has never been missing for such an extended period of time in the past.
Anyone with information on Thind’s whereabouts is asked to phone 22 Division’s criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit