Police Searching For Missing 52-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Officers from the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking help in locating a missing 52-year-old man from Brampton.
Kuldip Sangha was last seen on Wednesday, September 18, at approximately 3:30 pm, in the area of Octillo Boulevard and Dixie Road in Brampton.
He is described as a South Asian male, 5'6", weighing 155 lbs, with a medium build, short black and grey hair. He was last seen wearing a brown plaid shirt and ripped shoes.
He currently suffers from a medical condition that may occasionally cause him to become disoriented. Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact investigators at (905) 453-3311 ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Kuldip Sangha has been located in good health.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 53-year-old man from Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police looking for missing 22 year old last seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Senior With Alzheimer's