UPDATE: Police searching for missing 53-year-old man from Brampton
Peel Regional Police are looking for a missing man from Brampton.
Fifty-three-year-old Kuldip Sangha was last seen in the area of Octillo Boulevard and Egypt Drive at approximately 8:30 this morning.
Sangha is described as South Asian; approximately 5’7” tall; with short, black hair; and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a grey jacket, a green striped t-shirt, black pants, and grey running shoes.
He suffers from a medical condition that may cause him to be confused about his whereabouts, and police and his family are concerned for his safety.
Anyone with information regarding Sangha’s location is urged to contact 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATE: On Feburary 7, 2020, Kuldip Sangha was located in Toronto in good health and has been reunited with his family.
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Police Searching For Missing 52-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 24-year-old Brampton man
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing Brampton Man with Medical Issues