Police searching for missing 63-year-old Brampton man
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are searching for a missing 63-year-old man from Brampton.
Wasyl Gruca was last seen in the area of Queen Street East and West Drive today at around 4 p.m. He is described as white, 6’2” tall and weighs aproximately 200 lbs.
He was last seen wearing a dark coloured t-shirt, brown dress shoes, a green parka jacket, a grey toque and he was carrying a small black backpack.
Police are concerned for his safety.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to call investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Additionally, information can be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
UPDATE: Police have located the missing 63-year-old man from Brampton in good health.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga