Police Searching for Missing 68-Year-Old Man
Peel Police is requesting assistance in locating a missing 68-year-old man.
According to police, Ted Wajda is white, 5’10”, and has a medium build, and short grey hair.
He was last seen wearing all black clothing.
Police say Wajda is driving a grey Jeep Patriot with the following licence plate CICHE1.
#PRP requesting assistance in locating 68-year-old Ted Wajda. He is white, 5’10”, medium build & has short grey hair. Last seen wearing all black clothing. Driving a grey Jeep Patriot w/ plate *CICHE1*. He has a medical condition that requires meds that he does not have with him pic.twitter.com/1KJHcyWUXx— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 22, 2019
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing 37-year-old man from Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Police Report Missing Man Who May be in Brampton