Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police are looking for 73-year-old Tarsem Lal Bangar.
Police say he was last seen yesterday in the area of Conestoga Dr. and Bovaird Dr.
According to police, he has a medium build, short grey hair and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a grey/black jacket, grey pants and brown shoes.
Anyone who sees him is asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 2233
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Senior in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton