Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police are looking for 73-year-old Tarsem Lal Bangar.
Police say he was last seen yesterday in the area of Conestoga Dr. and Bovaird Dr.
According to police, he has a medium build, short grey hair and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a grey/black jacket, grey pants and brown shoes.
Anyone who sees him is asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 2233
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton