Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police are looking for 73-year-old Tarsem Lal Bangar.
Police say he was last seen yesterday in the area of Conestoga Dr. and Bovaird Dr.
According to police, he has a medium build, short grey hair and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a grey/black jacket, grey pants and brown shoes.
Anyone who sees him is asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 2233
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing 37-year-old man from Brampton
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Senior in Brampton