Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police are looking for 73-year-old Tarsem Lal Bangar.
Police say he was last seen yesterday in the area of Conestoga Dr. and Bovaird Dr.
According to police, he has a medium build, short grey hair and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a grey/black jacket, grey pants and brown shoes.
Anyone who sees him is asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 2233
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination