UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Boy from Brampton
Peel Regional Police have put out a second report regarding a missing person from Brampton.
The person in question is an 11-year-old boy who was last seen earlier this evening in the area of Canada Goose Boulevard and Peter Robertson Boulevard.
He was seen wearing a striped shirt, black jogging pants and flip flops.
Police and family are concerned for the boy’s safety. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact police with your tip.
UPDATE: The child in question has been located and reunited with his family.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 53-year-old man from Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Man Last Seen in Brampton in June
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 13-Year-Old Girl from Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy
- Police and Family Concerned for Missing 20-Year-Old Brampton Man