UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing Brampton Boy
An 11-year-Brampton boy is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help find him.
“He was last seen on Oct. 1 at Brampton City Centre,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
Taylen Francis was spotted at the mall with friends around 7 p.m.
He’s 4-foot-10 with a slim build and dark hair.
Francis was wearing a grey Roots sweater, black jeans, red and blue Air Jordans, and a dark Jansport backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Police say Francis has been located and reunited with his family.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- A Major Mobility Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges
- Police Looking for Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATE: Police Find Missing Man with Intellectual Disability Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man