Police Searching for Missing Brampton Teen
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton teenager.
Peel police recently announced that they’re looking for Arsalaam Butt, a 17-year-old male who is 6’ tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing red pants, a red baseball hat and black running shoes.
Butt was last seen at 6:40 p.m. in the Bovaird Drive and Bramalea Road area.
Police are asking anyone with any information to call them.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Driver transported to trauma centre after multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Brampton Teen with Intellectual Disability
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Concerned For Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man