Police Searching for Missing Brampton Teen
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton teenager.
Peel police recently announced that they’re looking for Arsalaam Butt, a 17-year-old male who is 6’ tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing red pants, a red baseball hat and black running shoes.
Butt was last seen at 6:40 p.m. in the Bovaird Drive and Bramalea Road area.
Police are asking anyone with any information to call them.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Police Searching for Missing Brampton Teen with Intellectual Disability
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Concerned For Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man