Police Searching for Missing Brampton Teen with Intellectual Disability
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton teen with an intellectual disability.
Peel police recently announced they’re searching for Omid Bhatti, an 18-year-old who functions at an eight-year-old level. He was last seen on eastbound Bovaird around 1:30 p.m.
Bhatti is 5’11” with a slim build. He was last seen wearing a brown jacket, grey Adidas track pants, a green hat and blue Nike shoes. He was carrying a khaki backpack.
If you see a man matching this description, please call Peel police.
UPDATE: Bhatti has been located. Police are thanking everyone for their assistance.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Find Missing Man with Intellectual Disability Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Missing Girls With Intellectual Disabilities in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Brampton Girl
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man