Police Searching for Missing Brampton Teenager
Peel police are seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing 17 year old-male.
Police say Jonathan Ramlal was last seen on Friday, October 19 at approximately 3:15 pm in Brampton, around the area of Bramalea Road and Clark Boulevard.
He is described as a brown male, 5’8”, 100 Ibs., thin build, brown eyes and has short straight black hair. Ramlal was also last seen wearing a red shirt, black jeans and black shoes.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Ramlal are asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
For more information click here.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Fire department responding to a fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Police Are Searching for a Missing Man in Brampton
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police Seek Public Assistance to Locate Missing Brampton Male
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton